Friday 6 September 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag // Collab with LouiseLovesBeauty

Beauty Collab

Hey dolls, so it's that time of the year again... 

Yep the one where we all have to go back to school/college/uni 

I know it can be daunting about what you should keep in a makeup bag, I literally have to force myself not to take 10 lipsticks, so me and the gorgeous Louise decided to collab and show you what's in our make up bags.


I rarely wear makeup and when I do, I try to make it as natural as possible. 

Foundation : MAC Studio Fix in C8 
Eyebrow Pencil : Rimmel in Dark Brown 
Eyeliner : Maybelline Express Liner 
Mascara(s) : The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara and Yardley 
Highlighter : Benefit Sun Beam

My makeup bag : Primark
My rings : Primark
My Dress : Primark

Louise's makeup bag : Forever21
Louise's Top : Primark
Louise's Necklace : Accessorize 


To see whats in her makeup bag head over to her blog
LOUISE'S BLOG : HERE

Take Care
Melanie xox



2 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! Really cute bags too :D I'm new to blogging but would really appreciate it if you could check out my page! Thanks X

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My everyday make up look consists of Lancome Visionnaire Teint, Lancome Hyponse Star, NARS blush, Mirenesse Brow pencil and clear lip. I don’t like to be fussy with my look, otherwise there is no fun in dressing up on the weekend :)

    Luc xx

    www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete